Are you ready to improve your prospecting and develop better relationships that will help you win business in a truly authentic way?
Discover how to be seen as an authority rather than a salesperson.
Here’s what you will learn from 100 Cups Academy.
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting, forever.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
Call Schedule Topics (100 Cups Academy Syllabus)
- Introduction – Brief 100 Cups History
Meeting Mindset: Define an influencer in your business circle and identify your first 30 influencers.
Meeting Structure: Location, where to meet and why. How to shorten your meetings, and avoid parking issues, long lines and silly bricks and anchors. What it takes to be likable.
- Opening Questions: Ask these open-ended questions and focus on soft skills. Special Guest: Jennifer Perry – and her journey with 100 Cups so far. *She’s had over 75 cups of coffee and is adding customers, adding revenue for her company, creating lasting friendships, and improving her career outlook.
- Meeting Maximization: Stacking technique. Ending early when necessary. Closing Questions: How to end effectively and leave the door open.
- Academy Review First 30. Discuss stumbling blocks and wins. Content Creation: Make your 100 Cups posts stand out using Canva, and other apps, and photography basics, Rule of 3rds Overview.
- Follow-up 1: Social media posting. Pictures and highlights, what works and why. Techniques for different platforms; website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc. Building your network –
- Follow-up 2: Meaningful Introductions, best follow up techniques. How to make the best introductions, and which ones to avoid (Jason’s template, examples).
- Guest Speaker: John Michael Morgan (Jason’s business coach). Personal development, leadership, and marketing/branding. He is a best-selling author and keynote speaker at conferences, colleges, and churches across the world.
- Course Review, What’s Working: Asking for a referrals, secret benefits of 100 Cups and how to use your new fame for good! Review progress, hot seats, open q/a, final thoughts.
Date: Starts May 1st. Lasts 8 weeks (2 months)
Time: Calls will be 60 minutes at 11:00 am Central every Wednesday (Using Zoom)
Other: Facebook Group for support and q/a.
Cost: $99 per month
The inaugural 100 Cups Academy will be open for 15 attendees!
Filling out the application below, indicates you want to be notified when the signup page is live.
Fill out my online form.