Are you ready to improve your prospecting and develop better relationships that will help you win business in a truly authentic way?
Discover how to be seen as an authority rather than a salesperson.
Here’s what you will learn from 100 Cups Academy.
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting, forever.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
Call Schedule Topics (100 Cups Academy Syllabus)
- Introduction – Brief 100 Cups History
Meeting Mindset: Define an influencer in your business circle and identify your first 30 influencers.
Meeting Structure: Location, where to meet and why. How to shorten your meetings, and avoid parking issues, long lines and silly bricks and anchors. What it takes to be likable.
- Opening Questions: Ask these open-ended questions and focus on soft skills. Special Guest: Jennifer Perry – and her journey with 100 Cups so far. *She’s had over 90 cups of coffee and is adding customers, adding revenue for her company, creating lasting friendships, and improving her career outlook.
- Meeting Maximization: Stacking technique. Ending early when necessary. Closing Questions: How to end effectively and leave the door open. Discuss stumbling blocks and wins. Content Creation: Make your 100 Cups posts stand out using Canva, and other apps, and photography basics, Rule of 3rds Overview.
- Follow-ups: Social media posting. Pictures and highlights, what works and why.
Techniques for different platforms; website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
Meaningful Introductions, best follow up techniques. How to make the best introductions, and which ones to avoid (Jason’s template, examples).
- Guest Speaker: John Michael Morgan (Jason’s business coach). Personal development, leadership, and marketing/branding. He is a best-selling author and keynote speaker at conferences, colleges, and churches across the world.
- Conclusion: Asking for a referrals, secret benefits of 100 Cups and how to use your new fame for good! Review progress, hot seats, open q/a, final thoughts.
Date: Starts July 24th. Lasts 6 weeks
Time: Calls will be 60 minutes at 11:00 am Central every Wednesday (Using Zoom)
Other: Facebook Group for support and q/a.
Cost: $297 per month
Filling out the application below, indicates you want to be notified when the signup page is live.