Are you ready to improve your prospecting and develop better relationships that will help you win business in a truly authentic way?
Discover how to be seen as an authority rather than a salesperson.
Here’s what you will learn from 100 Cups Academy.
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting, forever.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
This program helps businesses improve prospecting and develop better, long term relationships so that they can grow their business in a truly authentic way.
One of the benefits of this program is that the attendees will be implementing these techniques in real time and can ask questions and learn during the process.
Today, ‘sales people’ need to be viewed as authorities and collaborators instead of product pushers. This program is built on the prospecting techniques Jason used while building his consulting practice, and now others are using the same method to build their businesses!
Bank managers, real estate agents, sales professionals, business coaches and consultants are a few of the groups taking advantage of this plan.
Utilizing Zoom, deliver 6 one hour sessions focusing on the following call schedule:
- Meeting Mindset: Define an influencer in your business circle and identify your first 12 influencers. Understanding “Relational vs. Transactional” meeting framework.
Meeting Structure: Location, where to meet and why. How to shorten your meetings, and avoid parking issues, long lines and silly bricks and anchors.
What it takes to be likable in a meeting.
- Opening Questions: Ask specific open-ended questions and focus on soft skills. Discuss pockets of influencers for mortgage industry. Review influencer list and discuss meeting progress. Accountability check.
- Meeting Maximization: Stacking technique. Ending early when necessary. Closing Questions: How to end effectively and leave the door open. Discuss stumbling blocks and wins. Content Creation: Make your 100 Cups posts stand out using Canva, and other apps, and photography basics, Rule of 3rds Overview.
- Follow-ups: Social media posting. Pictures and highlights, what works and why.*Techniques for different platforms; website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.*Meaningful Introductions, best follow up techniques. How to make the best introductions, and which ones to avoid (Jason’s template, examples).
- Personality: Understand how to use your unique personality. Introverts and extroverts can both be successful with this program. We dive into how to take advantage of your unique personality traits and lean into your meetings utilizing YOUR unique gifts.
- Conclusion: Asking for a referrals, secret benefits of 100 Cups and how to use your new fame for good! Review progress, hot seats, open q/a, final thoughts.
Date: Starts October 16th. Lasts 6 weeks
Time: Calls will be 60 minutes at 11:00 am Central every Wednesday (Using Zoom)
Other: Facebook Group for support and q/a.
Cost: $297 Total
Filling out the application below, indicates you want to be notified when the signup page is live.