Are you ready to improve your prospecting and develop better relationships that will help you win business in a truly authentic way?
Discover how to be seen as a partner rather than a salesperson.
Here’s what you will learn from this 2 hour workshop:
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting, forever.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
Join Jason Elkins of 100 Cups Consulting and Kevin Anderson, the General Manager of Salem Media Group at the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce for a workshop focused on growing your business through relationship development.
Learn how to kickstart your business growth through this unique workshop, sponsored by your friends at 94FM The Fish and Salem Surround Nashville!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
* Conference Room: AB, third floor
* Workshop: 8:30 – 10:30
*8:30-9:00 Coffee and Networking
* Room set up: 20 seats only at present – social distancing classroom
* Address: 3050 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129