TSBDC Digital Marketing/Social Media Workshop
With the ever-changing landscape of social media and digital marketing platforms, this workshop covers best practices and tried and true posting strategies to help your business.
During this 2 hour in-person workshop, we cover:
We will also discuss:
- How to develop effective content
- How to create a simple content calendar
- How to maximize video for your business
- Best use of ‘short form video’ – Reels, Stories, Shorts, TikTok
- What’s on the digital marketing horizon for 2023
When: January 7th 9-11
Where: Tennessee Small Business Development Center at Austin Peay State University
Jason Elkins will be teaching this workshop. Jason runs 100 Cups Consulting, has worked in web and digital marketing since 2008. He launched his own marketing coaching company in 2010 focusing on helping businesses and entrepreneurs grow their businesses through digital marketing. He teaches workshops and speaks on social media, digital marketing, video and web.